I would be happy to be in Ivan Vukomanovic's team again - Tamás Priskin : Exclusive Interview

I would be happy to be in Ivan Vukomanovic's team again - Tamás Priskin : Exclusive Interview
Optob Interviews exclusive interaction with former Hungarian international Tamás Priskin. Looking into his career in football, Priskin has played in different top football leagues like Premier League, Championship, Fortuna Liga, etc. He has also played 2016 Euro Qualifiers and Euro 2016.

When asked about the starting of his journey as a footballer, the sport that he likes other than football, and his plans after retirement as a footballer he said "I started when I was 5 years old. Everything was about football. After my career, I would like to stay in football. Other than football, I like to play tennis."

Priskin has played in different countries like England, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Israel, and Russia. Out of these countries other than Hungry, he liked playing in England the most. "I most enjoyed playing when I was in England, I spent 7 years there, So I loved the country," he quoted.

The former Watford FC striker has played under Ivan Vukomanovic, current head coach of Indian Super League club Kerala Blasters FC. When he talked about their time in Slovan Bratislava and the possibility of reuniting with him, he said "I have enjoyed my time with Ivan Vukomanovic. He is a great coach. It was a pleasure to work with him. We won the Slovakian cup together, so great memories. I wish all the best to him." He continued, "It was great to work with him, so I would be happy to be in his team again."

Further, when asked about Indian football, he replied, "In the last few years lot of big-name players went to play there, so it was easier to read about Indian football."
Priskin spent seven years in England playing for clubs like Watford FC, Ipswich Town, Queens Park Rangers, etc. When asked about his best memorable moments in England, he replied, "I have a lot of great moments. It was special to play my first game in the premier league against Everton in front of 40,000 fans. It was special when we beat Arsenal 1-0 and I scored the goal as an Ipswich player. A lot of great memories."

Being a footballer, every player dreamed of playing with some players. For Priskin, playing with any Real Madrid player is a dream. "My favorite team is Real Madrid, so playing with any players from there is a dream," he said.

After playing for many top division clubs, Priskin is now playing for his childhood club ETO FC Győr. ETO FC competes in the Hungarian second division. Asking about joining his childhood club, he said, "Győri ETO is my childhood club, I started here and I would like to help the team. Last season I was the top goalscorer of the league with 21 goals and was also voted as the best player of the league."

The former Hungarian international have played 2016 Euro Cup Qualifiers and Euro 2016. Asked about his time while playing the Euros, he quoted, "It was a superb experience, I enjoyed it. A great moment of my career."

Priskin ended the conversation by giving a message to the young upcoming footballer, "Most important is to love what you are doing. To be humble and diligent to work and to develop."

For more football interviews follow Optob Interviews on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Telegram
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post