The future of India will be bright for sure - Guilherme Batata : Interview

The future of India will be bright for sure - Guilherme Batata : Interview
Indian Football Reports exclusive interview with Brazilian midfielder Guilherme Batata in association with Optob Interviews. Excerpts...

1. Can you please tell us about your childhood? From where did you grow? Your first professional Football Club?
Ans: I was born in Uberaba Minas Gerais Brazil, and I started my career at the club Athletico Paranaense club in 2005 it was my former club where I stayed for 12 years, and my first professional club too, through this club I was loaned to play in Indian Super League.

2. Toughest forward you faced in ISL & Why?
Ans: For me one of the most difficult were Elano Blumer and Alessandro del Piero, they are very difficult to be marked.

3. What you will say about the Indian Football structure? How much it's growing? 
Ans: Indian football is getting better every year, they are improving the level every year, offering an excellent work structure. For me when you add the relegation and promotion system and increase the number of games each season, it will become the league more competitive!

4. Which Indian youngster player do you like? 
Ans: I really like Lallianzuala Chhangte, Imran Khan & Yamboi Muirang. They have great potential.

5. What you will say to the fans of Northeast United & Gokulam Kerala? 
Ans: I want to thank you for the affection and support during the period I was with the club, they were special moments and a lot of learning for me... that I will never forget.

6. Are you looking for coming again to India? 
Ans: No one can know the future, I like India a lot, one day I can return to this country for sure!

7. Any message for your fans from India?
Ans: We players are always proud of all of you, for your respect, affection, even in defeat or in victory. You are always giving support and with a smile on your face. The future of India will be bright for sure!

For more football interviews follow Optob Interviews on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Telegram
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post