It would be better for Indian football if ISL and I-League clubs play in the same league - Bektur Talgat : Interview

It would be better for Indian football if ISL and I-League clubs play in the same league - Bektur Talgat : Interview
Indian Football Reports exclusive interview with former Churchill Brothers & Aizawl FC Kyrgyzstan midfielder Bektur Talgat in association with Optob Interviews. Excerpts...

1. What you will say about Indian Football? 
Ans: Indian football is not bad. Football improving step by step. But in my opinion, it would be better for Indian football if ISL and I-League clubs play in the same league. There would be more teams and more competition.

2. Share your experience when you played for Churchill Brothers & Aizawl FC? 
Ans: I remember the time I spent in Goa with pleasure, especially my first season with the team, we had a very good team and coach, later most of the players signed contracts with ISL, which indicated a good level of local players in our team. I can't say much about the time I spent at Aizawl FC, because it was less time there, but got invaluable experience and went to situations in which I had never been before.

3. Which Indian player do you like the most? 
Ans: No doubt it’s Sunil Chettri, happy that I played against him.

4. Are you Looking to come to India again? 
Ans: Why not? I have become more experienced, more confident, and ready to help a team that shows interest.

5. Your message for the fans from India?
Ans: Patience, support and be with the team in a difficult time. Wish all of you all health, hope to see you soon.

For more football interviews follow Optob Interviews on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Telegram
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post