I respect all Indian footballers, they are very talented and progress every year - Milos Djoric : Interview

Indian Football Reports exclusive interview with football agent & owner of Dribbling Agency, Milos Djoric in association with Optob Interviews. Excerpts...

1. Your best deal so far in India ?

Ans: So far I have brought several of my clients to India, Nedo Turkovic (Neroca), Andrija Kaludjerovic (New Delhi-Odisha), Slavisa Stojanovic (Kerala Blasters) and now Enes Sipovic.They are all quality players with great careers, great experience, but it takes a lot of things to match to make everyone happy. Everyone needs a period of adaptation, a new country, culture, food and much more, some need a shorter, and some a longer period for adaptation.

2. Which Indian & Foreigner player you like in ISL ? (Other than your players) 

Ans: I respect all Indian footballers, they are very talented and progress every year, if I had to single someone out, then that’s for sure 
Sandesh Jhingan (ATKMB), a true legend, a professional, a fighter, in a word a complete player and from foreign players for sure Nerijus Valskis, Adam Le Fondre and of course mine Enes Sipovic.

3. Can we see more players from your agency joining ISL teams ?

Ans: My labor market is Serbia,Uzbekistan, Israel, Armenia, Cyprus, Greece and much more... I have a phenomenal relationship with all the clubs in ISL, they are all very professional and I am always ready to cooperate and compromise. So I hope that our cooperation will be even better and stronger and that some more of my players will join Enes Sipovic in ISL.

For more football interviews follow Optob Interviews on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Telegram
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post