It would be wonderful to be able to play with Messi, Neymar or Suarez - Federico Gallego : Interview

Indian Football Reports exclusive interview with Uruguayan midfielder Federico Gallego in association with Optob Interviews. Excerpts...

1. What was your feeling when you joined Northeast United FC ?

Ans: It was a new challenge for me to go and play in India but I felt it as a great possibility and very happy to continue growing and advancing in my career as a footballer.

2. What is special about India, than another Country?

Ans: It is a different country from the rest, culturally very different from where I am, but I think that India has a very particular and magnificent vibe that differentiates it from the rest. I feel very comfortable and happy being there, the people are very warm and always ready to help. I am very happy there without a doubt.

3. As a player, playing with which player is a dream for you?

Ans: if we talk about dreaming, dreams always have to be big. For me it would be wonderful to be able to play with Messi, Neymar or Suarez.

4. Your experience at Northeast United FC so far....

Ans: My experience has been exceptional there, three years where I have lived very beautiful moments and some of the ugly ones, but I always prefer to stay with the beautiful things. It is a pleasure and a pride to have qualified for the first time in history to the playoffs with the club, something that was very difficult to achieve, and even better to have achieved it twice in such a short time.

5. Which young Indian Player you liked the most & why?

Ans: I like several of the young boys, they have been growing season after season and I think they will continue to improve over time. It would be very unfair if I should name you only one player.

6. What's next for you? Will you also spend the next season in India?

Ans: I really don't know yet, my agent is taking care of that, but without a doubt I would love to continue playing here and enjoying the affection of the country and the people.

For more football interviews follow Optob Interviews on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Telegram

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post