Farukh Choudhary seemed like a good player to me - Piti : Interview

Farukh Choudhary seemed like a good player to me - Piti : Interview
Indian Football Reports exclusive interview with former Jamshedpur FC's spanish midfielder Piti in association with Optob Interviews. Excerpts...

1. How was your time at Jamshedpur?
Ans: It was a pleasure I loved it, its fans, its residence, the professionals who have in the club everything very professional.

2. What are your opinions on the standard of Indian footballers? 
Ans: The arrival of players from other countries continues to progress, helping them grow to be better footballers.

3. Which Indian young player do you like? 
Ans: Farukh Choudhary seemed like a good player to me if he continues to progress in the same way, also a great person. It was also a pleasure to play with him!

4. What's the difference between the Indian league & other country leagues according to you? 
Ans: I think since small we work a lot on the tactics the technique in the coaches are very qualified and teach you a lot to compete!

5. What you will say to the fans of Jamshedpur FC?
Ans: I miss them a lot I would have liked to continue there longer and enjoy with them, I send them a very strong hug and I wish them the best, we will see each other again soon!

For more football interviews follow Optob Interviews on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Telegram
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post