I think football in India is evolving year after year - Kova Tilavpur : Interview

Indian Football Reports exclusive interview with football agent & owner of KT Agency, Kova Tilavpur in association with Optob Interviews. Excerpts...

1. Your best deal so far in India 

Ans: I just signed 2 people with the Indian leagues. Hopefully in the future I will work with a good footballer and clubs.

2. Which Indian & Foreigner player you like in ISL & I-League? (Except your player) 

Ans: This season I liked Diego Mauriso's games. He showed himself well.

3. Your views on Indian Football ? 

Ans: I think football in India is evolving year after year. The clubs are invited by a well-known foreign football player and coach to take experience and teach.

4. Can we see more players from your agency joining ISL or I-League teams ?

Ans: I want to work with clubs and help sign good foreign players. I also hope that in the coming years I can arrange Indian players in the top Leagues. I have a lot of footballers playing in Malaysia Indonesia Bangladesh and I want my top players to also play in the Indian League.

For more football interviews follow Optob Interviews on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Telegram
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post