I hope I can bring good player for Indian Super League & I-League every season - Fakrul Badri : Interview

Indian Football Reports exclusive interview with football agent & owner of Top Goal Sports Management, Fakrul Badri in association with Optob Interviews. Excerpts...

1. Your best deal so far in India ? 

Ans: My best deal in India is Hamza Kheir to Churchill Brothers, now he will be a big player. 

2. Which Indian & Foreigner player you like in ISL & I-League? (Except your player) 

Ans: From I-League : Hamza Kheir. 
From Indian Super League : Luis Machado.  

3. Your views on Indian Football? 

Ans: For me Indian league is the best league, they have too much players and good foreigners. 

4. Can we see more players from your agency joining ISL or I-League teams ?

Ans: I hope I can bring good player for Indian Super League & I-League every season.

For more football interviews follow Optob Interviews on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Telegram

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post